WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
This site collects information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT IS YOUR INFORMATION USED FOR?
Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps me to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (I continually strive to improve the website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps me to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.);
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; and
- To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. NOTE: If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can find detailed 'unsubscribe' instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED?
Squarespace, as host of this site, implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
ARE COOKIES USED?
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers' systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies are used to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that I can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. I may contract with third-party service providers to assist me in better understanding site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on my behalf except to help me conduct and improve business.
IS ANY INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect my or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third-party products or services on this website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of this site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because I value your privacy I have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. I, therefore, will not distribute your personal information without your consent.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECT ACT COMPLIANCE
I am in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). I do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. this website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices I will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- I will notify you via email Within 7 business days; and
- I will notify the users via in-site notification Within 7 business days.
I also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
I collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders;
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service; and
- Market to my mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, i agree to the following:
- To Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- To Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- To Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- To Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- To Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- To Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This policy was last modified on 2/19/2017